I am really getting into these snapshots of village/community health workers that Save the Children has been doing – they provide a unique window into the everyday work and challenges of these amazing individuals, who form the backbone of so much of international health work.
Who We Are
IH Section on TwitterMy Tweets
- Guest Blog: Sepsis – A Neglected Global Killer (CUGH)
- Cultural Challenge of Female Genital Circumcision by M.L. Tatum
- The Severity of Racial Health Inequities
- Guest Blog: Second Annual Global Social Service Workforce Alliance Symposium at the US Institute of Peace
- It’s (UN) official: South Korea’s mandatory HIV testing for foreigners is racial discrimination