I am really getting into these snapshots of village/community health workers that Save the Children has been doing – they provide a unique window into the everyday work and challenges of these amazing individuals, who form the backbone of so much of international health work.
Who We Are
IH Section on TwitterMy Tweets
- Guest Blog: The DevelopmentXChange Pitch Competition
- Amnesty International votes to decriminalize sex work; controversy ensues
- Guest Blog: Research, Data and the Risk of Inaction
- NYT on the relationship between health and climate change: unraveling the science is “tricky” but the risks are real
- WHO Video: Touchy-feely response to harsh international criticism?