At the opening plenary of the 38th Annual International Global Health Conference, panelists spoke about the meaning of the conference theme, “Securing a healthier future in a changing world.” They discussed the state of health care around the word, the challenges they continue to face and their goals for the future. Global Health TV reports.
- Exploring the role of corruption and democratic accountability on HIV/AIDS aid effectiveness
- Professional Certificate Program: Health & Humanitarian Supply Chain Management (May 15-20)
- Climate Justice Changes Health: Live Webinar on February 27th
- Fellowship Opportunity: UCL Marmot Prince Mahidol Fellowships
- Video @CGD: Why Forests? Why Now?
Documents and Archives
IH Section on TwitterMy Tweets