Professor K Srinath Reddy, President of the Public Health Foundation of India, and co-chair of Global Health Council’s 2011 Conference, discusses the changing nature of health care, including issues of providing funding for health programs and the responsibility of donor countries.
- Exploring the role of corruption and democratic accountability on HIV/AIDS aid effectiveness
- Professional Certificate Program: Health & Humanitarian Supply Chain Management (May 15-20)
- Climate Justice Changes Health: Live Webinar on February 27th
- Fellowship Opportunity: UCL Marmot Prince Mahidol Fellowships
- Video @CGD: Why Forests? Why Now?
Documents and Archives
IH Section on TwitterMy Tweets