At this breakfast discussion, CGD policy analyst Casey Dunning will forecast which countries the MCC board is likely to select for FY2012 compact and threshold funding at its December 15th board meeting. This deliberation marks the ninth round of the MCC eligibility selection process. Drawing on a recent MCA Monitor analysis, Casey Dunning and Owen McCarthy will highlight current issues affecting the MCC’s selection process, including the new selection system, second compact eligibility, and the revised threshold program—and suggest principles that should guide the MCC board and management team as they choose eligible countries for FY2012.
- Exploring the role of corruption and democratic accountability on HIV/AIDS aid effectiveness
- Professional Certificate Program: Health & Humanitarian Supply Chain Management (May 15-20)
- Climate Justice Changes Health: Live Webinar on February 27th
- Fellowship Opportunity: UCL Marmot Prince Mahidol Fellowships
- Video @CGD: Why Forests? Why Now?
Documents and Archives
IH Section on TwitterMy Tweets