This short advocacy film depicts the tragedy of Buruli ulcer, an infectious disease that destroys large areas of skin when detected and treated late. Against this tragic backdrop, the overarching message is one of hope and promise, thanks to the introduction of antibiotics. Using facts, figures, and moving testimonials, the film brings much good news.
- Exploring the role of corruption and democratic accountability on HIV/AIDS aid effectiveness
- Professional Certificate Program: Health & Humanitarian Supply Chain Management (May 15-20)
- Climate Justice Changes Health: Live Webinar on February 27th
- Fellowship Opportunity: UCL Marmot Prince Mahidol Fellowships
- Video @CGD: Why Forests? Why Now?
Documents and Archives
IH Section on TwitterMy Tweets