Dude…this video is awesome. I especially love the music.
For the first time in human history, the world will soon have more older people than children. The human race is ageing and we are unprepared. Unless we change the way we think and act about ageing, we will miss the opportunity to age in good health and to build a society where older people are respected and valued members of society. That is why this year the World Health Organization is dedicating it’s birthday – on 7 April – World Health Day – to healthy ageing. Watch and share the official World Health Day 2012 video, and join the conversation on healthy ageing on Twitter #AddHealth2Life to be part of the change.
- Exploring the role of corruption and democratic accountability on HIV/AIDS aid effectiveness
- Professional Certificate Program: Health & Humanitarian Supply Chain Management (May 15-20)
- Climate Justice Changes Health: Live Webinar on February 27th
- Fellowship Opportunity: UCL Marmot Prince Mahidol Fellowships
- Video @CGD: Why Forests? Why Now?
Documents and Archives
IH Section on TwitterMy Tweets