More than 170,000 people in the Boffa region of Guinea recently became the first in Africa to receive a new two-dose oral vaccine for cholera. Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), in collaboration with the Guinea Ministry of Health, led the vaccination campaign.
- Exploring the role of corruption and democratic accountability on HIV/AIDS aid effectiveness
- Professional Certificate Program: Health & Humanitarian Supply Chain Management (May 15-20)
- Climate Justice Changes Health: Live Webinar on February 27th
- Fellowship Opportunity: UCL Marmot Prince Mahidol Fellowships
- Video @CGD: Why Forests? Why Now?
Documents and Archives
IH Section on TwitterMy Tweets