Over the course of one week, world leaders convened in Los Cabos, Mexico, for the G20 Summit and in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, for the United Nations Conference on Sustainable Development. The outcomes of these two high-level meetings have potentially important implications for poor people in the developing world in three key areas: food security and agriculture, energy, and green growth. U.S. representatives to the Los Cabos G20 and Rio+20 summits, and other distinguished speakers joined us for an assessment of these summits and the road ahead.
- Exploring the role of corruption and democratic accountability on HIV/AIDS aid effectiveness
- Professional Certificate Program: Health & Humanitarian Supply Chain Management (May 15-20)
- Climate Justice Changes Health: Live Webinar on February 27th
- Fellowship Opportunity: UCL Marmot Prince Mahidol Fellowships
- Video @CGD: Why Forests? Why Now?
Documents and Archives
IH Section on TwitterMy Tweets