The number of HIV-positive people in DRC is currently estimated at more than one million, 350,000 of whom could benefit from antiretroviral (ARV) treatment. However, only 44,000 people are currently receiving treatment, translating into a 15 percent ARV coverage rate, one of the lowest in the world.
- Exploring the role of corruption and democratic accountability on HIV/AIDS aid effectiveness
- Professional Certificate Program: Health & Humanitarian Supply Chain Management (May 15-20)
- Climate Justice Changes Health: Live Webinar on February 27th
- Fellowship Opportunity: UCL Marmot Prince Mahidol Fellowships
- Video @CGD: Why Forests? Why Now?
Documents and Archives
IH Section on TwitterMy Tweets