The IH Student Committee is looking for members to join their core leadership group!
Available Board Opportunities and Responsibilities:
- Secretary: Record and maintain the minutes of all committee meetings; Assist the committee’s co-chairs as needed.
- Membership Outreach: Oversee maintenance of membership lists; Collaborate with Communication Lead to reach new members.
- Communications Lead: Create and maintain all committee’s communications, including social media, newsletters, blogs, and communications with the APHA IH section.
We are interested in having dedicated new members to join our core leadership group. To be considered, we ask that you be willing to make a year-long commitment. Contributions generally require about five hours a month, and that you can join our monthly conference call. Please note that you must be a member of APHA to be considered for a leadership role.
If interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org your CV, and a brief statement of intent (no more than 1 page) or video cover letter (no more than 2 minutes) by Friday, January 29th, including:
- the position for which you are applying
- relevant experience
- how you can contribute to the student committee
- specific interests you’d like to pursue with us
All complete applications will be reviewed, and applicants will be notified via email.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any additional questions.
Hassanatu Blake and Glenda Young