Below is an internship opportunity with Population Services International (PSI). The original posting can be found here.
Job Title: Overseas Financial Operations Group Intern (Washington, DC)
PSI seeks applicants for the position of intern to support its internal audit function (Overseas Financial Operations Group, ‘OFOG’). This position reports to the Director and is based in Washington DC. This position will require approximately 30-40 hours per week starting in June.
- Compile database of current internal audit reports;
- Assist in the process for following up on the implementation status of recommendations;
- Assist in monitoring the receipt of completed audit files from the internal audit team;
- Assist in miscellaneous administrative support; and
- Other duties or special projects as assigned.
- Prefer currently enrolled senior of an auditing, accounting or related undergraduate degree;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to effectively interact with management and individuals with varying degree of financial knowledge;
- Proficient in computer skills (MS Office application, including word and excel)
The successful candidate will have an interactive nature, ability to work in a fast-paced environment, strong analytical and problem solving capabilities, and attention to detail.
Please send a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.