Submit an abstract to present at APHA’s 2018 Annual Meeting and Expo taking place in San Diego from November 10-14. Deadlines are soon and range from February 19-23. See the list of components here for specific deadlines.
Abstracts related to all areas of public health, especially those that correspond with the Annual Meeting theme “Creating the Healthiest Nation: Health Equity Now,” are welcome! Download and review a PowerPoint with detailed instructions and advice for submitting an abstract.
If you’d like to submit to the International Health component, the deadline to submit is February 23rd. This year we seek a broad range of entries on global health related to the session topics listed below, as well as entries related to the overall meeting theme.
- Advocacy in Global Health
- Child Survival and Maternal and Child Health
- Climate Change and Global Health Issues
- Community Based Primary Health Care
- Displaced Populations and Refugee Health
- Emerging and other Infectious Diseases
- Global Health Financing and Policy-Related Issues
- Global Health and Human Rights
- Global Urban Health Issues
- HIV/AIDS – Global Issues
- Malaria, Vector-Borne, and Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Mental Health – Global Issues
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Quality Improvement
- Non-Communicable Diseases – Global Issues
- Nutrition and Malnutrition
- Reproductive Health and Family Planning
- Social Determinants of Health
- Special Panel on Student-led Global Health Projects
- Strengthening Health Systems In Developing Settings
- Training, Human Resource Development and Global Workforce Issues
- Women’s Health