The Kaiser Family Foundation has made an animated video that explains the health care reform law in plain language. Narrated by Cookie Roberts, a news commentator for ABC News and NPR, this nine-minute video goes over public opinion about the legislation and what will be done in its two main phases. It is fairly balanced and clears up a lot of confusion (in my opinion). The video can be seen on the KFF website here, and there is also a PDF transcript of the narration.
- Exploring the role of corruption and democratic accountability on HIV/AIDS aid effectiveness
- Professional Certificate Program: Health & Humanitarian Supply Chain Management (May 15-20)
- Climate Justice Changes Health: Live Webinar on February 27th
- Fellowship Opportunity: UCL Marmot Prince Mahidol Fellowships
- Video @CGD: Why Forests? Why Now?
Documents and Archives
IH Section on TwitterMy Tweets